Thursday, April 10, 2008

Oo-mox Watchlist

As an investor, I would consider myself more as a currency trader but I also trade in the equities market. Trends and pattern breakouts is what I look for in the markets and they are all over the place. As you get better and with practice, you will start seeing them in your sleep. (Yeah h0ney, I swear I don't see a double bottom when you where that dress....)

My current watch list is made up of several different stocks and some currencies. I am looking at mostly with a technical analysis view on each position. As time goes on, I will follow these stocks and bring some more and take some away. Tell me what your thoughts are going forward.

URBN















The first is Urban Outfitters Inc. (URBN). Currently, URBN is bouncing off of a long term channel and has a 5 point move possibility. There is also a long term resistance at $33 and if it breaks, then we could see the stock breaking and hitting $37. I will definitely be watching this stock.

AGU















My next stock that I am watching is AGRUM Inc (AGU). I love this type of set up because it is setting up to be a ascending triangle. If this pans out and breaks the tested resistance of $75, we could see a $20 move from the break of $75 area. It may test the resistance again and break down to the diagonal support and then break. We will see, wont we!!!

EUR/USD
















Now, I thin the best one yet because our good old greenback is not doing so well and may have some breaking down still in its future, at lest into summer. Therefore, I think this pair will run through 1.5900. This pair is setting up a nice ascending triangle and with a potential 600 pip move before it gets too extended. With the financial s companies still looking for handouts from the government and lending to retail clients dried up like a tight sphincter, and still more write offs still not taken, we will see some more weakness in the dollar. Watch this one carefully.

No comments: