Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Diana Shipping Inc. (DSX)

Diana Shipping Inc (DSX)


So, Bajoran Profit has been busy lately being a producer of some sorts and so asked me to post this information on Diana Shipping Inc. I am sure that he will be writing more on this position later.

DSX currently has a peg ratio at .74 and a dividend yield over 8% and has recently bounced off a good support level. There could be a return to a $32.50 level and then on up even higher. These are my thoughts but Bajoran Profit can speak for himself.

As for me, I am going to get some more latinum and have a party with my last trade on the Euro. Nice run and still running. The pullback never emerged but that is ok, I am still bullish. I see it going to 1.5450 at this rate. With the large ascending triangle that it made, this 500 pip move is possible. I am keeping my stops semi tight on the way up just in case some econo-nerd from the fed or government says something to pull it back. We will see.
- oo-mox

No comments: