Wednesday, March 12, 2008

EURO GONE WILD

Not to be mistaken or associated with the all to well known similar oo-mox title with "wild" in its heading (guys, you all know what that is about from those late night info-mercials), the euro has now hit the target on a ascending triangle formation (as seen below.) It has run and made a 700 pip move and what a move it was.

Now that it has made the predicted move I am starting to see a possible pull back down to a support level. I am not sure if it will pull back to 1.4900 or 1.5000, but it may pull back to a 1.5200 if it does. Currently, anything trading against the dollar seems to be the best bet to trade and may be the case for a while to come. It is hard to see this because I think the Fed and the administration wants the dollar to stay down. I like to think there is a method to their madness but for now, my ferengi oo-mox is trading against the dollar for now.
~G

No comments: